2009年7月19日 星期日

Spoilt my beauty sunday

A beautiful Sunday I have inform that go Sunxxx hotel den will get a free stay. I think about it. Wow, got this such thing meh?

A gal believe that she work at da hotel keep calling n ask we have to go get a free room. It free...chase until lausai LOL
A while later she sms that ask can we spend a time 45minute. ok..45minute is ok

Let go how good there r....
We reach hotel around 5pm..when I stepped in da room I know la is a club. Like berjaya club. As u join den can have free stay at hotel u wish. Waiting them talk n talk asking Q bout holiday la etc. I want to go back actually but I cant. Time going late 1hour plus still not yet end up da topic....change another person. I nearly faint when saw da note on his hand and try to talk all.
When da clock show at 7 I said I want to back d dun wan da voucher d. He said just a while will finish. Da presentation end up is 2 and half hour tired like hell.....futhermore da voucher just valid on mon-tues and no peak season only. Them r not sincerely at all.

No next time pls.

沒有留言:

張貼留言