2009年7月19日 星期日

new color but get cheated

I went survey n get a flyer near escalator she told me den color my hair length juz rm49..so cheap iz. I double confirm with her that hair length rm49. She answer yes. . she keep asking me follow me even I said I juz wan to ask and she told me that she din close any customer will in suffer.
I just sympathy her.

When go inside da shop, a gal keep ask me give rm10 to book n cos da is limited wor.
I said when I want I will come straight.she keep persuade me so bad no work for me.

2molo,I going there becos da price really cheap n them said them using scrxxxxkop is from Germay. I sit n ask da hair stylist iz 49 for my hair. He said 'yes'. Asking me go wash my hair 1st...

Da story start here....
After wash my hair I sit down and he keep asking me cut few time,I said dun wan cos I juz cut 2week ago. He said a little I still deny to cut. A while, he bring a papers with 3price..that is 49, 68, 95.....................and guess what he told me 49 only is a layer at outside of hair. Har....that time yea that is da feel get cheat now i know what da meaning of 洗濕了頭.I think to quit da but if quit he will charge me rm20 for me I think that y keep asking me cut hair. how to do? I dun wish to color outlayer..so ugly. I asking da 68 1 he said color half of hair only and rm95 is color 70% of my hair.

My heart ....told me y u r so stupid la..
ok I accept da 95 1 with force( curse him 100time at heart =) ).
Them wear me a fucking rubber that is so tight n not comfortable....and them said color hair can be done by 1 hour but end up is 2 n half hour. 

I give some hint that is a saloon at peragin mall who located near cinema. The shop name r Exxxed. I hope u all wont be stupid like me get cheat again.

If u want to do biz pls be sincere atlease let ppl know da excatly or detail at 1st.

and look~ da skill r so lousy. Not balance at all

conclusion : rm95 buy a lesson.

沒有留言:

張貼留言