2009年7月14日 星期二

走! 看馬去

This is actually is a old post it is becasue I m lazy...I m moody now.Super moody...wish I have a pampers n hold me until fall sleep.

Listen this ....make me sad
But it nice...I like it

**************************************************************************

I inform by my gugu for these 3 open day at turf club. I like horse..no mather horse racing or what.

There is so many ppl that day I notice that most of them is family bring da kid come to c horse. Good dad n mum. We go inside da horse stable I know it no entry for public because worried poisoner. Horse racing can make a ppl become poor not die. U can decide to live with poor rite?

It few type of horse and donkey. I like Cross-breed cos it big n strong.

As usual here my pic..da weather that day is super hot. Sweat but still happy.

END

沒有留言:

張貼留言