2009年9月21日 星期一

Warehouse Sales at Juru

Dun be happy if u thod this sales still available..=p
3-8-2009

We went Juru to have a look ...n over spend. It is because someone beside said so cheap can buy

10pcs of face mask
Result : Da shape of mask make my eye uncomfortable but da serum really condense

2 tube facial scrub
Hint for buy: Can buy any brand doesn't matter
Result : Not bad

2 tube deep cleanser
Result : Not feel clean after wash my face

1 tube sunblock
I not really wan to buy cos sunblock always make me skin clog. I hate clog!!!
It is because da gal said our sunblock very famous so I bought it. of cos it cheap if depend with other brand
Result : Clog..make my face lot of pimple somemore. =(


1box oxygen ampoules
Result : yeah..it really ampoules

1/9 box Fresh cell ampoules
Result : It more condense

2 pack of soft mask(each 500gram)
rm20/pack
Result : ok la..same as da mask I used

3 type of shampoo
Result : The mint daun surih really suck~!
Make my hair super dry n drop

3box of hair blackening ampoules
Buy 2 free 1..I bought cos almost all product there is buy n free
Result : Use about 5 bottle but doesn't work

All of the item
Free these 2 extra..so less hor
The Cash bill

158+75= rm233
I only pay 33..=p
Regret to bought so much but it cheap and can use for 1year at lease.

沒有留言:

張貼留言