2009年9月22日 星期二

June, July & Aug

Chicken rice at 平陽. There is a stall at flat somewhere at Jelutong
I heard it nice but maybe we went there at near 2pm so da chicken meat so old

This picture can prove what I meant


******

Someday I rush to shower. Water stuck in my ear..
There is difficult when u can hear clearing when ppl talking.
Some ppl teach me use cotton bud, it make worst.
Some ppl said put a little water at another ear,make my 2 ear stuck
Da way I solve is close ear very tight with hand den release for many time.Finally da water flow out

I bought a solution for clean ear. Can c da bubble at my ear. Maybe I use for few time da solution make my earn skin off.

******
I bought this bag at PG. There is a Taiwan famous onlineshop

I bought cos da bag portion to 3. My bag will not so messy

Even da bottom have standing iron.
The important is da not really expensive. Add in postage are rm32+

******

My favour dish..Nasi goreng+ Ayam tepung

Buy few set of eye mask

******
Someday Joycce couple with me going to sleeping Buddha at Pulau Tikus.
There is only pic I took. Will post after get it from Joycce


******

There is a restaurant at paya terubong.
Same row with hair impression
puff with mushroom soup.
Name nice lor but exact not really

Ada's pizza

******

There is earl morning.
Intro by Ada this char koay teow very nice and yea it nice
Da location is a kopitiam at 7條路. The uncle biz at morning pls go early normally 10am da koay teow finish d

沒有留言:

張貼留言