2009年6月21日 星期日

5月1日金馬崙游Cameron Highland II

p/s: on da way da english educated child said cutie madarin. He ask where he going? We answer cameron highland he read cameron愛人,den he ask genting highland but translat at madarin is genting害人..lolz genting really hai ren lor.
This pic is continous to part I

We all stayed at a apartment there have 3room. Cook ourself by big boss chef.
Two of the meal are steamboat is super nice when eat steambot during this super cold whether. shivering and shivering~pity
just some pic. I don't have DSLR...cant took a good pic .sob~

Flower! flower!

Bee farm
I just worried sting by bee la...as you know lar I m so kiasi (er..I keep typing "u" instead of 'you') Wanna back to normal ~! It is because I took this year exam after X year. So sorry cant explore my age to yours =p

During the trip argue with J. kns sometime very TL him 1...I hope I get a mature man. It is tired said too much but get a cold butt. After anger life still go on. What to do if u still want remain the same?

How old liao? still act cute~! cannot meh?

This took at beautiful garden. Got a big strawberry sigh infront of the shop.

c c

selected pic..I confirm without spec I look more pretty.hahaha but bf said with spec better kns 1 wan me be ugly

This is somewhere inside the bee farm,actually quite boring there

The place I wish to go long time ago - Tea Boh
Very cold there specially when you stand a balcony. The view is nice just don't like cold.

some of the pic

related to the hokkein star pic. I still not get yet.

沒有留言:

張貼留言