2009年6月20日 星期六

5月1日金馬崙游Cameron Highland I

I know my blog is update slow. That is 1st may trip.
It is because I have too many pic to decide post it and ps and make a page, don't think so I would post all the pic that is 200+ and blogger only allow to post 5 pic at 1 time.

After so many excuse and bullshit,,here da pic

This trip actually organize by J's company. The boss with the family, J & me and their worker 8 of them include their wife or gf. So this group have 16 person.
We going by a mpv and van. Using the highway Simpang Pulai...it better lot than the previous road, the lorry hons make me nervous if I were drivng.

As I told 1st may is a public holiday. Start jams on the way there are many car long Q. So tired if drive a manual car.

On day way we stop at a place I don't know what the place iz
I felt that how fair my skin. lolz

The french fried and potato mash is the order we at this place.
C how much I the potato~!

When we almost reach brinchang I think. Stop to rest and visit friend's friend farm. That is quite difficult to climb down cos the soil on the slant. Must be slowly and control your balance avoild drop to the bottom..haha

Here is the pic for the farm. Look at the large pic, nice iz?
I like the view!!!please double click to enlarge

When we all rest and look around. A bus was stop and come down some people look like ppl who take flim? I not sure. After that, boss's mum ask a guy with hokkein(who was centre at the pic)
"lu si um si dian si ji eh?" I though her weong recognize people la but the guy answer "si".
She ask me you don't know the guy meh? he acting at astro channel 333 at hua hi tai.
I answer 'auntie,I no watch TV eh(laugh)'

Actually I have snap a picture with him but not my dc so still waiting them to send me if still have would post it at 2nd post of CH. And I really don't know who he are. Boss's mum said the white shirt ladies at the right is his wife wor.

will be update soon part II

沒有留言:

張貼留言