2009年10月6日 星期二

*╮ 21.8.2009 - 23.8.2009 ╭*

Friday 21/8
wake up 12pm I get a "morningmare"

Going gama buy sgar but found that all sugar out of stock. Go pacific...450gram with rm1.45(expensive)
we turn to Gaint sugar 2kg with rm2.90. While we want to pay da cahsier run away n be back 5minute told us that only 1 ppl per pack.

we 2 ppl den she said cannot pay at same counter. WTH...only 2 counter were there she really make trouble to customer. That y I always skip Giant.

=¤§¤ ¤§¤==¤§¤ ¤§¤=

Saturday 22/8
11am - wake with sweet dream.
11.30am - joycce date me for pulo photo shooting
12pm - shower,light make up,blow hair

1pm - lunch...I m addicted to da economical rice who was arrvied at this month. The dish all ngam me(everyone know that I m choosy on food)
I ate 1 week d and never feel boring.

2pm - Joycce n hubby arrived ..Start our pulo trip
1st station the beach beside kem bina negara..not sure iz pantai acheh

p/s: I need to post june photo shooting b4 this series

2nd station pulo land paddi

3rd station eat da laksa. I located opposite of old market.Not really confirm that iz da famous but for me it doesn't delicious as I thought.


5.30pm - Going da fair at d'piazza. It located at bayan baru...new shoplot I think.I felt like cheat by da adv....
cos only very few goods inside and it doesn't cheap...

btw Get a free voucher from a slimming centre oso free me a ampoulus.

7pm - arrived shop.
11.30pm - edit my blog shop.finally I found da error
1am - the edit took me 1 n half hour...
2am - write diary.


=¤§¤ ¤§¤==¤§¤ ¤§¤=


Sunday 23/8
wake at 12pm.
4pm - gurney to buy toner. TFS instead of the body shop found that them doing promotion. I bought 2 bottle of toner 40each n da brusher rm 39,the 3rd goods have 50% discount. total= rm99.50

7pm - chatting chatting chatting + papaya yogurt. nice~!

9pm - dinner
9.30pm read this
Yesterday's News :- A nun jogging at Jogger' Park
Was raped by 4 guys.

Today's News :- Nearly 100 nuns found jogging at the park.
10pm - sushido

=¤§¤ ¤§¤==¤§¤ ¤§¤=

沒有留言:

張貼留言